A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Whitaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Whitaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitaker
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitaker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Whitaker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitaker graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Whitaker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Grimes Whitaker MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth G. Whitaker practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Whitaker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Whitaker practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Woodstock, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.