Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Whitaker
Dr. Elizabeth Whitaker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Marietta, GA (and 1 other location). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Whitaker is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite, Wellstar Kennestone Hospital and Childrens at Scottish Rite. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Whitaker has the following 2 specialties
- Head and Neck Surgery
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Elizabeth Whitaker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Ramon Franco
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi47
Dr. Deborah Burton
Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology, Allergy, Pediatrics
Marietta, GA 1.45 mi32
Dr. Samad Honarvar
Atlanta, GA 1.76 mi42