A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Yoo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Yoo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Zaraspe Yoo MD is a female Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Z. Yoo practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Yoo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Yoo practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.