A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Yung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yung
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yung Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Yung, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- PET Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Yung graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Yung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ying-Kou Yung MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Y. Yung practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Yung has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Yung practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Mineola Radiologists.