A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Yung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yung
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yung Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Yung, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- PET Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Yung graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Yung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ying-Kou Yung MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Y. Yung practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Yung has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Yung practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Mineola Radiologists.