A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Bowers McBRIDE:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Bowers McBRIDE, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers McBRIDE graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Bowers McBRIDE has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Bowers McBRIDE MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ellen Bowers McBRIDE practice?
- Dr. Ellen Bowers McBRIDE has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Bowers McBRIDE practices Psychiatry near Elko, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Springs, NV.
See Elko Psychiatrists.