A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen McBride:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen McBride, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McBride
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. McBride Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McBride graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. McBride has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Bowers McBride MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ellen B. McBride practice?
- Dr. Ellen McBride has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ellen McBride practices Psychiatry near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, NV and Sparks, NV.
See Reno Psychiatrists.