A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Parrill is Excellent. Dr. Parrill has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Parrill, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrill graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Parrill has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parrill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Parrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Parrill practice?
Dr. Ellen Parrill practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX and North Richland Hills, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alena Parrill, Dr. Elaine Parrill, Dr. Eleanor Parrill, Dr. Eleanora Parrill, Dr. Eleanore Parrill, Dr. Elena Parrill, Dr. Elenora Parrill, Dr. Elinor Parrill