A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Ryan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Ryan, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Marie Ryan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Ellen Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Ryan practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Lone Tree, CO.
See Lone Tree Psychiatrists and Lone Tree Adolescent Specialists.