A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Ryan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Ryan, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Marie Ryan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Ellen Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Ryan practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Lone Tree, CO.
See Lone Tree Psychiatrists and Lone Tree Addiction Specialists.