A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Shapiro, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen DR Shapiro MD is a female Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen D. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Ellen Shapiro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Shapiro practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See New York Urologists.