Ellen T Song, MD

16300 Sand Canyon Ave
Ste 209
Irvine, CA 92618
(949) 216-6900
Locations and availability (1)

|  New patient but...  |  show details
by David on Feb 14th, 2014

I saw all these nice reviews and thought to give it a try and make a appointment as new patient. The person on the phone told me that I would need to pay $300 per month, on top of the current insurance premiums I am paying, in order to be able to join the doctor's patient network and see her. I was dumbfounded, no one else mentioned about this in their reviews. I guess only rich people can get Dr. Song's time to enjoy these 4 or 5-star treatments. Sorry that I sound bitter... But I am disappointed by this surprise.

|  The kindest, most thorough and compassionate doctor  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

Dr Song has been my daughter's primary physician for almost 4 years now. She is the kindest most compassionate doctor I've ever known. I will never forget the countless times my daughter was ill and she would call me at 2am while I was up with her when she was ill and talk to me at length about her ailments. I've never received this kind of personal service from any health care provider anywhere and I don't think I ever will, that is why I am sticking with Dr. Song. I trust her and I know my daughter is in good hands with Dr. Song.

|  Thorough and professional!  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

Munoz

|  Comfortable  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

I've worked in the medical profession since 84 & no doctor that I have ever worked with showed as much compassion as Dr. Song. We recently moved to the San Diego area & changed insurance so that we can still see her. She is by far the BEST doctor I / my family has ever seen.

|  Worth the wait  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

Her wait times are a bit long, but its only because she does not rush patients out the door if she feels that she needs to spend more time with them to correctly diagnose an issue. Her professionalism, skill and bedside manner are the best in the business. Her staff is very friendly as well. You will not be disappointed.

|  Intelligent, Compassionate Doctor  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

I had struggled for years with a chronic lung condition. Dr. Song was the first doctor to correctly diagnose it. I owe her my life.

|  Caring Pediatrician  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

I'm a first time mom, who really appreciated Ms. Song's kindness and attentnion to my being a new mom. She has excellent interpersonal skills and is very understanding.

|  wonderful  |  show details
by Jean on Apr 17th, 2011

Dr. Song is the best. She takes the time to listen. She is always very responsive as we've had to call her off-hours for our baby. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Song and the entire staff. Everyone is so personable and will do everything to help you. Definitely the best experience.

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Stephen Hughes on Jan 6th, 2011

I cannot articulate how satisfied how wonderful Dr. Song and her wonderful staff. Easily the best medical experience i have ever encountered in my lifetime. I am a 56 year old male. The level of service, compassion, caring is exemplary. The entire team is completely cohesive and are wonderful people and professionals. It brings tears to my eyes as to how wonderful this medical practice is. I am authentic and this is an honest testimonial of a real patient. Stephen Hughes

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
by Juansan on Jun 19th, 2010

Dr. Song was able to diagnose health problems that my specialists were not able to. Takes the time to fully understand the problem and thinks outside of the box.s Very caring!

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2009

I just started with Dr. Song about a year ago. She is very patient and caring. I never once feel like i am rushed or given an unthoughtful explaination during my visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Song.GL

|  show details
May 14th, 2009

Dr Song is great. She has been my physician for the past 2-3 years. She is very easy to talk to and never seems rushed during my visit. She is very caring and a very good listener.