Dr. Ellen Song, MD
Internist, Pediatrician

Best Doctor Ever! show details Best Doctor Ever!
by R. L. Miller on Dec 12th, 2014

Doctor Song is the best doctor I have every had the pleasure of meeting. After surviving an parachute accident many years ago while serving in the military and then complaining to every doctor since that day about numbness in my arms,neck and back as well as joint aches and pains the best answer I ever received from any doctor was, oh it is most likely a pinched nerve. Finally when I had all but given up on anyone ever helping me I found Doctor Song. Amazingly she listen to my story about the accident and the various issues I had been complaining about for more then 35 years. Without hesitation she explained to me what she suspected was at issue. She immediately sent me to get an X-Ray then on to get an MRI. As a result of the MRI I was sent to an Orthopedic Surgeon who immediately sent me to have an EEG. In short, it was not a pinched nerve. Doctor Song stayed connected with me through ever appointment and would explain to me every test result in great detail and what was the next step. Although my treatment and repair is not complete as of yet I can tell you without a doubt that if I had not been lucky enough to find this extremely knowledgeable, attentive and dedicated doctor I would still be banging on doors looking for help. In my opinion she is without peers and I would recommend her services to anyone. Like I told her, she is my doctor for life.

Extremely Thorough show details Extremely Thorough
by Sara on Dec 11th, 2014

Absolutely Fantastic Doctor - Great Bedside manner, Very Detail Oriented, All other doctors gave up on me and after reviewing my lab work and 1 visit she figured out what specialists couldn't do because they wouldn't take the time. I will forever be her patient!

The kindest, most thorough and compassionate doctor show details The kindest, most thorough and compassionate doctor
Sep 13th, 2012

Dr Song has been my daughter's primary physician for almost 4 years now. She is the kindest most compassionate doctor I've ever known. I will never forget the countless times my daughter was ill and she would call me at 2am while I was up with her when she was ill and talk to me at length about her ailments. I've never received this kind of personal service from any health care provider anywhere and I don't think I ever will, that is why I am sticking with Dr. Song. I trust her and I know my daughter is in good hands with Dr. Song.

Thorough and professional! show details Thorough and professional!
Mar 27th, 2012

Munoz

Comfortable show details Comfortable
Jan 10th, 2012

I've worked in the medical profession since 84 & no doctor that I have ever worked with showed as much compassion as Dr. Song. We recently moved to the San Diego area & changed insurance so that we can still see her. She is by far the BEST doctor I / my family has ever seen.

Worth the wait show details Worth the wait
Jul 15th, 2011

Her wait times are a bit long, but its only because she does not rush patients out the door if she feels that she needs to spend more time with them to correctly diagnose an issue. Her professionalism, skill and bedside manner are the best in the business. Her staff is very friendly as well. You will not be disappointed.

Intelligent, Compassionate Doctor show details Intelligent, Compassionate Doctor
Jun 8th, 2011

I had struggled for years with a chronic lung condition. Dr. Song was the first doctor to correctly diagnose it. I owe her my life.

Caring Pediatrician show details Caring Pediatrician
May 17th, 2011

I'm a first time mom, who really appreciated Ms. Song's kindness and attentnion to my being a new mom. She has excellent interpersonal skills and is very understanding.

wonderful show details wonderful
by Jean on Apr 17th, 2011

Dr. Song is the best. She takes the time to listen. She is always very responsive as we've had to call her off-hours for our baby. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Song and the entire staff. Everyone is so personable and will do everything to help you. Definitely the best experience.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Stephen Hughes on Jan 6th, 2011

I cannot articulate how satisfied how wonderful Dr. Song and her wonderful staff. Easily the best medical experience i have ever encountered in my lifetime. I am a 56 year old male. The level of service, compassion, caring is exemplary. The entire team is completely cohesive and are wonderful people and professionals. It brings tears to my eyes as to how wonderful this medical practice is. I am authentic and this is an honest testimonial of a real patient. Stephen Hughes

Best Doctor Ever show details Best Doctor Ever
by Juansan on Jun 19th, 2010

Dr. Song was able to diagnose health problems that my specialists were not able to. Takes the time to fully understand the problem and thinks outside of the box.s Very caring!

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
Jul 30th, 2009

I just started with Dr. Song about a year ago. She is very patient and caring. I never once feel like i am rushed or given an unthoughtful explaination during my visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Song.GL

May 14th, 2009

Dr Song is great. She has been my physician for the past 2-3 years. She is very easy to talk to and never seems rushed during my visit. She is very caring and a very good listener.