A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Wetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wetter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wetter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Wetter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wetter graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wetter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen B Wetter MD is a female Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen B. Wetter practice?
- Dr. Ellen Wetter has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Wetter practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.