A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Yankauskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Yankauskas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Yankauskas, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yankauskas graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Yankauskas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Louise Yankauskas MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen L. Yankauskas practice?
- Dr. Ellen Yankauskas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Yankauskas practices Family Medicine near Atascadero, CA.
Additional practice locations include: King City, CA.
See Atascadero Family Physicians.