A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Eisenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Eisenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Eisenstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenstein graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eisenstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eisenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elliot M. Eisenstein practice?
Dr. Elliot Eisenstein practices Pediatrics near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Pediatricians.