A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Gerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Gerber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerber
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Gerber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Gerber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerber graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gerber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Mark Gerber MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elliot M. Gerber practice?
- Dr. Elliot Gerber has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliot Gerber practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Internists and Paoli Cardiologists.