A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Gerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Gerber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerber
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Gerber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Gerber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerber graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gerber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Mark Gerber MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elliot M. Gerber practice?
- Dr. Elliot Gerber has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliot Gerber practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Internists and Paoli Cardiologists.