A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Riegelhaupt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Riegelhaupt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riegelhaupt
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Riegelhaupt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Riegelhaupt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Riegelhaupt graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Riegelhaupt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Jay Riegelhaupt MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elliot J. Riegelhaupt practice?
- Dr. Elliot Riegelhaupt has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliot Riegelhaupt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.