A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Roth is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Roth, MD, OD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Roth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Roth MD and OD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Elliot Roth practice?
- Dr. Elliot Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliot Roth practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Physiatrists.