A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Roth, MD, OD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Roth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Jay Roth MD and OD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Elliot J. Roth practice?
- Dr. Elliot Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliot Roth practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Physiatrists.