A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Siegal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Siegal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Siegal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegal graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Siegal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elliot J. Siegal practice?
Dr. Elliot Siegal practices Pediatrics near Nanuet, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Point, NY and New City, NY.
See Nanuet Pediatricians.