A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Steigman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Steigman is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Steigman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steigman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steigman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot G Steigman MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Elliot G. Steigman practice?
- Dr. Elliot Steigman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elliot Steigman practices Urology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Oradell, NJ and Englewood, NJ.
See Jersey City Urologists.