A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Eisenbud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Eisenbud is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenbud
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenbud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Eisenbud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenbud graduated from New York University.
Dr. Eisenbud has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Hospital - Carmichael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Eisenbud MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Elliot Eisenbud practice?
- Dr. Elliot Eisenbud has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliot Eisenbud practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fair Oaks, CA.
See Fair Oaks Internists and Fair Oaks Endocrinologists.