A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliot Eisenbud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliot Eisenbud is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenbud
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenbud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliot Eisenbud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenbud graduated from New York University.
Dr. Eisenbud has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Hospital - Carmichael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliot Eisenbud MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Elliot Eisenbud practice?
- Dr. Elliot Eisenbud has 1 office location.
Dr. Elliot Eisenbud practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fair Oaks, CA.
See Fair Oaks Internists and Fair Oaks Endocrinologists.