The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elliott Haut
Dr. Elliott Haut, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology and General Surgery. Dr. Haut is affiliated with MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center, Greater Baltimore Medical Center and University of Maryland Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Elliott Haut has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Elliott Haut is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Grace Pien
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi22
Dr. George Pyrgos
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi
Dr. Eric Jelin
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi11