Learn more about Dr. Elliott Hershman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Hershman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hershman
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Hershman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Hershman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershman graduated from University of Rochester . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hershman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital New York, Manhattan Borough
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott Bruce Hershman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elliott B. Hershman practice?
- Dr. Elliott Hershman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elliott Hershman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Florham Park, NJ.
See New York Surgeons and New York Neurologists.