A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elliott Hershman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elliott Hershman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hershman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hershman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elliott Hershman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershman graduated from University of Rochester . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hershman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital New York, Manhattan Borough
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elliott Bruce Hershman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elliott B. Hershman practice?
- Dr. Elliott Hershman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elliott Hershman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Florham Park, NJ.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons and New York Sports Medicine Doctors.