A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elmo Agatep:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elmo Agatep is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elmo Agatep, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Agatep graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Agatep has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elmo Michael Agatep MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Elmo M. Agatep practice?
- Dr. Elmo Agatep has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elmo Agatep practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and General Practice near Seal Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Seal Beach Family Physicians, Seal Beach Sports Medicine Doctors, and Seal Beach General Practitioners.