A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elmore Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elmore Reyes, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Reyes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elmore Akyatin Reyes MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elmore A. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Elmore Reyes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elmore Reyes practices Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ft Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.