A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elmore Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elmore Reyes, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Reyes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Broward General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reyes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans