A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elna Tamayo-Prado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elna Tamayo-Prado, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamayo-Prado graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Tamayo-Prado has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- University Hospital Of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elna Elna-R Tamayo-Prado MD is a female Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elna E. Tamayo-Prado practice?
- Dr. Elna Tamayo-Prado has 1 office location.
Dr. Elna Tamayo-Prado practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.