A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eloy Ochoa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eloy Ochoa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eloy Ochoa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ochoa graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ochoa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eloy Ochoa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eloy Ochoa practice?
- Dr. Eloy Ochoa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eloy Ochoa practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons and San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.