A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eloy Ochoa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eloy Ochoa, Board Certified Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ochoa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ochoa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eloy Ochoa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cartilage Diseases
- Cartilage Fractures
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ochoa graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ochoa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eloy Ochoa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eloy Ochoa practice?
- Dr. Eloy Ochoa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eloy Ochoa practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons, San Antonio Sports Medicine Doctors, and San Antonio Surgeons.