A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eloy Ochoa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eloy Ochoa, Board Certified Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eloy Ochoa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cartilage Diseases
- Cartilage Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ochoa graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ochoa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eloy Ochoa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eloy Ochoa practice?
- Dr. Eloy Ochoa has 1 office location.
Dr. Eloy Ochoa practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.