Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elsa Marshall
Dr. Elsa Marshall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, CA, with other offices in Pasadena, CA and El Monte, CA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Marshall is affiliated with San Gabriel Valley Medical Center, California Hospital Medical Center and Beverly Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Elsa Marshall has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Elsa Marshall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, CA.
Dr. Florcita Alvarez-Galoosian
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Lancaster, CA 0 mi23
Dr. Mohamed El-Nachef
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Lancaster, CA 0 mi35
Dr. Melanie Dawes
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Lancaster, CA 0 mi21