A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsa Raskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elsa Raskin, Plastic Surgeon, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elsa Raskin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raskin graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Raskin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elsa Maria Raskin MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elsa M. Raskin practice?
- Dr. Elsa Raskin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elsa Raskin practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwich, CT.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.