A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsa Raskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elsa Raskin, Plastic Surgeon, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elsa Raskin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Implants Breast Implantation
- Breast Lifts
- Breast Surgery Mammaplasty
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
- Cosmetic Surgery-Face
- Eyelid surgery Blepharoplasty
- Liposuction Lipectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Raskin graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Raskin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elsa Maria Raskin MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elsa M. Raskin practice?
- Dr. Elsa Raskin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elsa Raskin practices Plastic Surgery near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Greenwich Plastic Surgeons.