Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elsayed Sahloul
Dr. Elsayed Sahloul, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Altoona, PA, with other offices in Lewistown, PA and Chambersburg, PA (and 1 other location). His specialties include Hepatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sahloul is affiliated with Geisinger-Lewistown Hospital, UPMC Altoona and Chambersburg Hospital. He speaks Arabic and English.
Dr. Elsayed Sahloul has the following 2 specialties
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Elsayed Sahloul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altoona, PA.
Dr. Gregory Martinek
Altoona, PA 0.01 mi21
Dr. Hasan Bit-Shawish
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Altoona, PA 0.01 mi40
Dr. Kenneth Nizza
Altoona, PA 0.01 mi14