A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elton Cleveland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elton Cleveland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cleveland
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cleveland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elton Cleveland, DVM, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleveland graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Cleveland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elton Ray Cleveland DVM and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elton R. Cleveland practice?
- Dr. Elton Cleveland has 1 office location.
Dr. Elton Cleveland practices Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Family Physicians, Little Rock Sports Medicine Doctors, and Little Rock Adolescent Specialists.