A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elton Cleveland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elton Cleveland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elton Cleveland, DVM, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleveland graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Cleveland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elton Ray Cleveland DVM and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elton R. Cleveland practice?
- Dr. Elton Cleveland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elton Cleveland practices Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Family Physicians and Little Rock Adolescent Specialists.