A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elvia Stavropoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stavropoulos graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Stavropoulos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monterey Park Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elvia Emilia Stavropoulos MD is a female General Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Elvia E. Stavropoulos practice?
- Dr. Elvia Stavropoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Elvia Stavropoulos practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners.