A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elvia Stavropoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elvia Stavropoulos is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stavropoulos
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stavropoulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stavropoulos graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Stavropoulos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monterey Park Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elvia Emilia Stavropoulos MD is a female General Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Elvia E. Stavropoulos practice?
- Dr. Elvia Stavropoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Elvia Stavropoulos practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.