A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elvira Pascua-Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pascua-Lim
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pascua-Lim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elvira Pascua-Lim, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pascua-Lim graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Pascua-Lim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Canyon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elvira Geronimo Pascua-Lim MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elvira G. Pascua-Lim practice?
- Dr. Elvira Pascua-Lim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elvira Pascua-Lim practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Psychiatrists.