A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elyse Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elyse Singer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elyse Singer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- Cognition Disorders
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Singer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elyse Joy Singer MD is a female Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Elyse J. Singer practice?
- Dr. Elyse Singer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elyse Singer practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.