A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elysia Engelage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elysia Engelage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elysia Engelage, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Engelage graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Engelage has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elysia Engelage MD is a female Internist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elysia Engelage practice?
- Dr. Elysia Engelage has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elysia Engelage practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sylmar, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.