Dr. Emad Mikhail Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emad Mikhail?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Emad Mikhail?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 27th, 2016

Mom's doc

My Mom absolutely loves Dr. Mikhail and trusts him completely. Maria at the front desk is always helpful and Jamie, his nurse is the best! They all make a very compassionate and caring team.

July 19th, 2013

Exceptional Knowledge..

Dr. Mikhail really understands me as a patient. That's because he takes the time to ask questions and actively listens to me. His knowledge in medicine is excellent. The staff at the office is also great...need more like him!

April 11th, 2013

Patient

April 8th, 2013

needed help and didnt get it

I have been to dr Mikhail several times for a particular condition that required a lot of paper work and he was very rude and unprofessional he went to the extent of throwing out paperwork that I had worked very hard to get to his office and the only time he was caring was the first appointment after that he expected me to be better over night and when I wasn't he referred me out to someone else, he even used foul language when talking to me. The worst part is that I asked several times for him to check my physical health and he just kept saying that can wait we need to get your mental condition under control first. He didn't ask me to schedule another appointment just said goodluck. I traveled over 50 miles from home to see this dr. Needless to say I will not be returning to this office. the only thing that I did like was The staff were all amazing the office is beautiful. He is not going to go very far if he only treats his patients well on their initial visit.

April 8th, 2013

staff is very professional. Doctor spends very little time with his patients anymore and I find his diagnosis sometimes is not correct

February 27th, 2013

Great as always!

Dr. Mikhail is our family Doctor. He is very carying and thorough. In today's world where doctors are rushing you out, he takes the time to listen and address each concern. His staff is very friendly and accomodating. Great, clean office!

February 23rd, 2013

Dr Mikhail takes the time to chat with you, answers questions and concerns, I never feel rushed, and he exhibits a real personal concern for my health. I have referred several family and friends to Dr Mikhail.

February 8th, 2013

Great Doc

I am 67 years old have gone to Dr. Mikhail for many years now. He is always very thorough, friendly and spends whatever time is needed to fully communicate things. I highly trust his judgment and recommendations. Have recommended him to a number of people.

June 26th, 2012

I am 64 years old. I just moved to Laguna Woods and needed a doctor. I did some research and selected Dr. Mikhail. On my initial visit he spent a great deal of time going over my case. He adjusted my medication and saved me a considerable amount of money by changing to generics. His staff facilitated the transfer of my medical records from my previous doctor. I am totally satisfied with Dr. Mikhail. He has exceeded my expectations.

June 25th, 2012

Marcus Welby MD

My husband and I have been Dr. Mikhail's patients for years. The doctor and his staff are too young to remember the tv program Marcus Welby, MD. I keep telling him no one practices medicine like him anymore, everyone just worried about the bottom line, but he does.

May 11th, 2012

Do not waste your time!

He has no idea, what he's talking about. Where'd he get his degree from. He came in to the office and was out in 1 minute. I was just another number to him, could care less. Oh and by the way, if you are 5 minutes late to your appointment, they will reschedule you. The receptionists were rude as well.

August 11th, 2011

The very Best Doctor Ever

Dr Mikail is one of the best doctors I've ever known, he has the best bedside manor and all and all he treats his patients like their family. Keep up the good work Dr. Mikail God Bless you