Emad M Mikhail, MD
Irvine Internal Medical Group
22 Odyssey Ste 140
Irvine, CA 92618
949-653-5810
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Exceptional Knowledge..  |  show details
by Dr. George Sayegh on Jul 19th, 2013

Dr. Mikhail really understands me as a patient. That's because he takes the time to ask questions and actively listens to me. His knowledge in medicine is excellent. The staff at the office is also great...need more like him!

|  needed help and didnt get it  |  show details
by no longer a patient on Apr 8th, 2013

I have been to dr Mikhail several times for a particular condition that required a lot of paper work and he was very rude and unprofessional he went to the extent of throwing out paperwork that I had worked very hard to get to his office and the only time he was caring was the first appointment after that he expected me to be better over night and when I wasn't he referred me out to someone else, he even used foul language when talking to me. The worst part is that I asked several times for him to check my physical health and he just kept saying that can wait we need to get your mental condition under control first. He didn't ask me to schedule another appointment just said goodluck. I traveled over 50 miles from home to see this dr. Needless to say I will not be returning to this office. the only thing that I did like was The staff were all amazing the office is beautiful. He is not going to go very far if he only treats his patients well on their initial visit.

Apr 8th, 2013

staff is very professional. Doctor spends very little time with his patients anymore and I find his diagnosis sometimes is not correct

|  Great as always!  |  show details
by Maria Aviles on Feb 27th, 2013

Dr. Mikhail is our family Doctor. He is very carying and thorough. In today's world where doctors are rushing you out, he takes the time to listen and address each concern. His staff is very friendly and accomodating. Great, clean office!

by Jim G on Feb 23rd, 2013

Dr Mikhail takes the time to chat with you, answers questions and concerns, I never feel rushed, and he exhibits a real personal concern for my health. I have referred several family and friends to Dr Mikhail.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2013

I am 67 years old have gone to Dr. Mikhail for many years now. He is always very thorough, friendly and spends whatever time is needed to fully communicate things. I highly trust his judgment and recommendations. Have recommended him to a number of people.

Jun 25th, 2012

I am 64 years old. I just moved to Laguna Woods and needed a doctor. I did some research and selected Dr. Mikhail. On my initial visit he spent a great deal of time going over my case. He adjusted my medication and saved me a considerable amount of money by changing to generics. His staff facilitated the transfer of my medical records from my previous doctor. I am totally satisfied with Dr. Mikhail. He has exceeded my expectations.

|  Marcus Welby MD  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

My husband and I have been Dr. Mikhail's patients for years. The doctor and his staff are too young to remember the tv program Marcus Welby, MD. I keep telling him no one practices medicine like him anymore, everyone just worried about the bottom line, but he does.

|  Do not waste your time!  |  show details
May 11th, 2012

He has no idea, what he's talking about. Where'd he get his degree from. He came in to the office and was out in 1 minute. I was just another number to him, could care less. Oh and by the way, if you are 5 minutes late to your appointment, they will reschedule you. The receptionists were rude as well.

|  The very Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

Dr Mikail is one of the best doctors I've ever known, he has the best bedside manor and all and all he treats his patients like their family. Keep up the good work Dr. Mikail God Bless you

|  Didn't like him  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2011

This is my personal opinion based upon visiting this doctor several times:He spends very little time with the patient asking very few questions. No matter what kind of problem you have, he will prescribe you to have the tests that are provided by his office. End result: no accurate diagnosis. Will not answer your phone calls, preferring you to see you in person so he can charge for the follow-ups. Didn't find him very knowledgeable either. I would not go back to see him again.

Jan 19th, 2010

Dr. Mikhail has an amazing bedside manner. He explains everything to you and I have never been rushed. I moved from another doctor when Dr. Mikhail opened this practice. I would not see any other doctor. His stafff follows up and it's always easy to get an appointment

Dec 7th, 2009

|  Average  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2009

Time during visit and follow-up were missing. Bedside manner was also lacking. The practice overall seems focused on quick visits and an assembly line of patients. About 5-10 minutes was all I usually receive and that's with heart problems. Also focus on medication, but not prevention, diet, exercise, etc.