Dr. Emad Mikhail MD Patient Reviews

July 19th, 2013
Exceptional Knowledge..
Dr. Mikhail really understands me as a patient. That's because he takes the time to ask questions and actively listens to me. His knowledge in medicine is excellent. The staff at the office is also great...need more like him!

April 8th, 2013
needed help and didnt get it
I have been to dr Mikhail several times for a particular condition that required a lot of paper work and he was very rude and unprofessional he went to the extent of throwing out paperwork that I had worked very hard to get to his office and the only time he was caring was the first appointment after that he expected me to be better over night and when I wasn't he referred me out to someone else, he even used foul language when talking to me. The worst part is that I asked several times for him to check my physical health and he just kept saying that can wait we need to get your mental condition under control first. He didn't ask me to schedule another appointment just said goodluck. I traveled over 50 miles from home to see this dr. Needless to say I will not be returning to this office. the only thing that I did like was The staff were all amazing the office is beautiful. He is not going to go very far if he only treats his patients well on their initial visit.

April 8th, 2013
staff is very professional. Doctor spends very little time with his patients anymore and I find his diagnosis sometimes is not correct

February 27th, 2013
Great as always!
Dr. Mikhail is our family Doctor. He is very carying and thorough. In today's world where doctors are rushing you out, he takes the time to listen and address each concern. His staff is very friendly and accomodating. Great, clean office!

February 23rd, 2013
Dr Mikhail takes the time to chat with you, answers questions and concerns, I never feel rushed, and he exhibits a real personal concern for my health. I have referred several family and friends to Dr Mikhail.

February 8th, 2013
Great Doc
I am 67 years old have gone to Dr. Mikhail for many years now. He is always very thorough, friendly and spends whatever time is needed to fully communicate things. I highly trust his judgment and recommendations. Have recommended him to a number of people.

June 25th, 2012
I am 64 years old. I just moved to Laguna Woods and needed a doctor. I did some research and selected Dr. Mikhail. On my initial visit he spent a great deal of time going over my case. He adjusted my medication and saved me a considerable amount of money by changing to generics. His staff facilitated the transfer of my medical records from my previous doctor. I am totally satisfied with Dr. Mikhail. He has exceeded my expectations.

June 25th, 2012
Marcus Welby MD
My husband and I have been Dr. Mikhail's patients for years. The doctor and his staff are too young to remember the tv program Marcus Welby, MD. I keep telling him no one practices medicine like him anymore, everyone just worried about the bottom line, but he does.

May 11th, 2012
Do not waste your time!
He has no idea, what he's talking about. Where'd he get his degree from. He came in to the office and was out in 1 minute. I was just another number to him, could care less. Oh and by the way, if you are 5 minutes late to your appointment, they will reschedule you. The receptionists were rude as well.

August 11th, 2011
The very Best Doctor Ever
Dr Mikail is one of the best doctors I've ever known, he has the best bedside manor and all and all he treats his patients like their family. Keep up the good work Dr. Mikail God Bless you

January 28th, 2011
Didn't like him
This is my personal opinion based upon visiting this doctor several times:He spends very little time with the patient asking very few questions. No matter what kind of problem you have, he will prescribe you to have the tests that are provided by his office. End result: no accurate diagnosis. Will not answer your phone calls, preferring you to see you in person so he can charge for the follow-ups. Didn't find him very knowledgeable either. I would not go back to see him again.

January 19th, 2010
Dr. Mikhail has an amazing bedside manner. He explains everything to you and I have never been rushed. I moved from another doctor when Dr. Mikhail opened this practice. I would not see any other doctor. His stafff follows up and it's always easy to get an appointment