Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emad Qayed
Dr. Emad Qayed, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Qayed is affiliated with Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Emory University Hospital and Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. He speaks English.
Dr. Emad Qayed has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Emad Qayed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Ioannis Parastatidis
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi12
Dr. Srihari Veeraraghavan
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi23
Dr. John Eley
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi34