A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emad Qayed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emad Qayed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Qayed has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emad Qayed MD is a male Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Emad Qayed practice?
- Dr. Emad Qayed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emad Qayed practices Gastroenterology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, NE and Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Gastroenterologists.