A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emad Tadros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emad Tadros is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emad Tadros, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tadros graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tadros has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emad Guirgus Tadros MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Emad G. Tadros practice?
- Dr. Emad Tadros has 1 office location.
Dr. Emad Tadros practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.