A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Embry Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Embry Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Embry Williams, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Richardson Regional Med. Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Embry Walden Williams MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Embry W. Williams practice?
- Dr. Embry Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Embry Williams practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.