inactive

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

January 28th, 2013
20+ years ago...
1989 to be exact. Dr. Williams brought my oldest son into the world at Richardson Medical center. My son just got married and we were discussing OB/GYNs when we pleasantly recalled the days of pregnancy and delivery under Dr. Williams. If you read this Embry, God bless you and the ladies & babies you touch.

June 21st, 2011
The Best in Female health care!
If Dr. Williams has a fault, it is caring too much. He is easy to talk to, kind and gentle, never rushed, takes his time with explaining everything in layman's terms, and very proficient at diagnosis and care. I was fortunate enough to have him deliver my last child (cesarean) and my prenatal care, delivery, O R experience and recovery were all excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Williams to anyone who wants a calm, intelligent, caring Dr. for all your womans needs.