Dr. Embry Williams III Is this you?

20+ years ago...

Posted on January 28th, 2013

1989 to be exact. Dr. Williams brought my oldest son into the world at Richardson Medical center. My son just got married and we were discussing OB/GYNs when we pleasantly recalled the days of pregnancy and delivery under Dr. Williams. If you read this Embry, God bless you and the ladies & babies you touch.

The Best in Female health care!

Posted on June 21st, 2011

If Dr. Williams has a fault, it is caring too much. He is easy to talk to, kind and gentle, never rushed, takes his time with explaining everything in layman's terms, and very proficient at diagnosis and care. I was fortunate enough to have him deliver my last child (cesarean) and my prenatal care, delivery, O R experience and recovery were all excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Williams to anyone who wants a calm, intelligent, caring Dr. for all your womans needs.

Posted on November 9th, 2015