A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Annabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Annabi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Annabi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Annabi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Annabi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- University Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil Hani Annabi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emil H. Annabi practice?
- Dr. Emil Annabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Emil Annabi practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Anesthesiologists and Tucson Pain Management Doctors.