Learn more about Dr. Emil Degoma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Degoma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Degoma
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Degoma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Degoma, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Degoma graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Degoma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil M Degoma FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emil M. Degoma practice?
- Dr. Emil Degoma has 1 office location.
Dr. Emil Degoma practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.