A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Degoma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Degoma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Degoma, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Degoma graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Degoma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil Morada Degoma FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emil M. Degoma practice?
- Dr. Emil Degoma has 5 office locations.
Dr. Emil Degoma practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Cardiologists.