Learn more about Dr. Emil Degoma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Degoma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Degoma
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Degoma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emil Degoma, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Degoma graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Degoma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil M Degoma FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emil M. Degoma practice?
- Dr. Emil Degoma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emil Degoma practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Royersford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Royersford Internists and Royersford Cardiologists.