A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emil Koretzky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emil Koretzky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Koretzky graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Koretzky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Touro Infirmary, New Orleans, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emil David Koretzky MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Emil D. Koretzky practice?
- Dr. Emil Koretzky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emil Koretzky practices Dermatology near Owatonna, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Owatonna Dermatologists.