A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilio Oribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilio Oribe is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilio Oribe, FACP, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Multiple System Atrophy
- Orthostatic Hypotension
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Oribe graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oribe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilio Michael Oribe FACP and MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Emilio M. Oribe practice?
- Dr. Emilio Oribe has 7 office locations.
Dr. Emilio Oribe practices Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and Astoria, NY.
See New York Neurologists.