A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilio Oribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilio Oribe is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilio Oribe, FACP, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Multiple System Atrophy
- Orthostatic Hypotension
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Oribe graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oribe has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oribe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emilio M. Oribe practice?
Dr. Emilio Oribe practices Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and Astoria, NY.
See New York Neurologists.