A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilio Padre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilio Padre is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Padre
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Padre Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Padre graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Padre has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilio Jamorabon Padre MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Emilio J. Padre practice?
- Dr. Emilio Padre has 1 office location.
Dr. Emilio Padre practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Carson, CA.
See Carson Primary Care Doctors and Carson General Practitioners.