A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilio Padre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilio Padre is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Padre graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Padre has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilio Jamorabon Padre MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Emilio J. Padre practice?
- Dr. Emilio Padre has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emilio Padre practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Carson, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mirada, CA and Yucaipa, CA.
See Carson Family Physicians and Carson General Practitioners.