A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilola Ogunbameru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilola Ogunbameru is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilola Ogunbameru, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogunbameru graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Ogunbameru has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilola Olufunke Ogunbameru BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emilola O. Ogunbameru practice?
- Dr. Emilola Ogunbameru has 1 office location.
Dr. Emilola Ogunbameru practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Pediatricians and Paterson Emergency Physicians.