Family Physicians

594 Great Rd
Suite 102
North Smithfield, RI 02896
401-768-3400
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Cruel staff and doctor  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2013

I would never recommend her. She is cold and you feel she has a clock ticking while you are there. Poor listener. I get a necessary prescription out of Canada because it is much cheaper. She refused to because I had not been to her office for a year. Extortion at its worst. What was even more cruel, they lied for over three critical weeks that they had sent in the prescription. Now I am desperately seeking a new doctor before I get really ill.

|  great doctor  |  show details
by clara on Apr 12th, 2013

like all about m.d. and staff have recommended to many people

|  carring  |  show details
by lucy on Mar 7th, 2013

would recommend her to anyone who needs a terrific doctor who listens and acts according to problems

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
by Denise Bartlett on Jan 30th, 2013

She is the best doctor I have ever had. Her staff is outstanding, you feel at ease as soon as you walk into the door. Believe it or not but I don't dread going to the doctor's anymore. I know when I tell her something she listens and responds. Her ability to identify what is going on is awesome. I know when I walk out of the office that whatever problem I had walking in is going to be solved.Can't say enough about her.

|  patient  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2012

best doctor i have ever had and i am 84 years old great office staff

|  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

would highly recommend

|  Best of the Best !  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2012

Dr. Ackerman is a wonderful physician. She really gets to know you as a patient and your individual needs. She is very thorough. I always leave her office feeling like she understood my concerns and fully addressed them.The office staff is amazing. Whenever I call they are ready and willing to help me with whatever I need. I have never experienced such a wonderful medical team before and I am lucky to have found them.

|  Best Doctor I have ever had!  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2011

Staff is awesome, follow up fantastic and time with Dr great. Dr. listens and responds in detail and cares about you and your care!

|  Male patient  |  show details
by Male patient on Jul 8th, 2010

Very good examination & professional personal manner in explaining the treatment