Dr. Emily Ackerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emily Ackerman?

August 18th, 2016

Patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Ackerman for two years she is excellent in many ways. she is a good communicator, listens and asks many questions. performs all necessary tests as required and annually. her medical notes and reports are very concise, I avery satisfied with the care I receive with her. The staff is excellent one of the best i have experienced in any physicians office. I have seen many doctors in RI and she is at the top of the list.

February 24th, 2016

Dr Ackerman is an awesome doctor, I have seen many doctors in my lifetime and doctor Ackerman is courteous, extremely nice and perfect diagnosis every time, I would be lost without her!

October 10th, 2015

Dr. Ackerman is very professional, takes time with me, explains everything clearly, she is thorough. She is polite, and down to earth. I trust her, and feel confident in the care I receive.

June 22nd, 2015

Great doctor, Great staff

Granted I waited a long time to get in with the doctor, but when you are in the room with her, you have her complete attention. It seems that she constantly runs so far behind because of her actually listening to your problems and genuinely wanting to help you. The staff was wonderful as well. Very pleasant and knowledgeable to speak with.

May 14th, 2015

You can tell these are old reviews. You have to pay me to believe she is a doctor. No matter what you go in for she sends you to someone else.She will not take the responsibility for anything why are we paying her I ask to be sent to someone else you get a better response from an Urgent care not to say it's over an hour sitting in the waiting room after your appt to get in . You talk fast before your dime runs out but then again she's not listening. I've been going to her for 2 years hoping things would change the longer your a patient but that never happened shame on me it's time for a new DR,the staff is great too bad they work for her. More people should start updated their reviews so people will really see what this DR is like with no sugar coating.

October 8th, 2013

Cruel staff and doctor

I would never recommend her. She is cold and you feel she has a clock ticking while you are there. Poor listener. I get a necessary prescription out of Canada because it is much cheaper. She refused to because I had not been to her office for a year. Extortion at its worst. What was even more cruel, they lied for over three critical weeks that they had sent in the prescription. Now I am desperately seeking a new doctor before I get really ill.

April 12th, 2013

great doctor

like all about m.d. and staff have recommended to many people

March 7th, 2013

carring

would recommend her to anyone who needs a terrific doctor who listens and acts according to problems

January 30th, 2013

Best Doctor Ever

She is the best doctor I have ever had. Her staff is outstanding, you feel at ease as soon as you walk into the door. Believe it or not but I don't dread going to the doctor's anymore. I know when I tell her something she listens and responds. Her ability to identify what is going on is awesome. I know when I walk out of the office that whatever problem I had walking in is going to be solved.Can't say enough about her.

December 3rd, 2012

patient

best doctor i have ever had and i am 84 years old great office staff

October 22nd, 2012

would highly recommend

June 11th, 2012

Best of the Best !

Dr. Ackerman is a wonderful physician. She really gets to know you as a patient and your individual needs. She is very thorough. I always leave her office feeling like she understood my concerns and fully addressed them.The office staff is amazing. Whenever I call they are ready and willing to help me with whatever I need. I have never experienced such a wonderful medical team before and I am lucky to have found them.