Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 14th, 2015

You can tell these are old reviews. You have to pay me to believe she is a doctor. No matter what you go in for she sends you to someone else.She will not take the responsibility for anything why are we paying her I ask to be sent to someone else you get a better response from an Urgent care not to say it's over an hour sitting in the waiting room after your appt to get in . You talk fast before your dime runs out but then again she's not listening. I've been going to her for 2 years hoping things would change the longer your a patient but that never happened shame on me it's time for a new DR,the staff is great too bad they work for her. More people should start updated their reviews so people will really see what this DR is like with no sugar coating.

Cruel staff and doctor show details Cruel staff and doctor
Oct 8th, 2013

I would never recommend her. She is cold and you feel she has a clock ticking while you are there. Poor listener. I get a necessary prescription out of Canada because it is much cheaper. She refused to because I had not been to her office for a year. Extortion at its worst. What was even more cruel, they lied for over three critical weeks that they had sent in the prescription. Now I am desperately seeking a new doctor before I get really ill.

great doctor show details great doctor
by clara on Apr 12th, 2013

like all about m.d. and staff have recommended to many people

carring show details carring
by lucy on Mar 7th, 2013

would recommend her to anyone who needs a terrific doctor who listens and acts according to problems

Best Doctor Ever show details Best Doctor Ever
by Denise Bartlett on Jan 30th, 2013

She is the best doctor I have ever had. Her staff is outstanding, you feel at ease as soon as you walk into the door. Believe it or not but I don't dread going to the doctor's anymore. I know when I tell her something she listens and responds. Her ability to identify what is going on is awesome. I know when I walk out of the office that whatever problem I had walking in is going to be solved.Can't say enough about her.

patient show details patient
Dec 3rd, 2012

best doctor i have ever had and i am 84 years old great office staff

Oct 22nd, 2012

would highly recommend

Best of the Best ! show details Best of the Best !
Jun 11th, 2012

Dr. Ackerman is a wonderful physician. She really gets to know you as a patient and your individual needs. She is very thorough. I always leave her office feeling like she understood my concerns and fully addressed them.The office staff is amazing. Whenever I call they are ready and willing to help me with whatever I need. I have never experienced such a wonderful medical team before and I am lucky to have found them.

Best Doctor I have ever had! show details Best Doctor I have ever had!
Dec 30th, 2011

Staff is awesome, follow up fantastic and time with Dr great. Dr. listens and responds in detail and cares about you and your care!

Male patient show details Male patient
by Male patient on Jul 8th, 2010

Very good examination & professional personal manner in explaining the treatment