A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Roth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Roth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Jeanne Roth MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Emily J. Roth practice?
- Dr. Emily Roth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emily Roth practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.