A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Roth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Hemiplegia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Roth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance