Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily Sandbach
Dr. Emily Sandbach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX, with another office in Smithville, TX. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sandbach is affiliated with Seton Southwest Healthcare Center, Seton Edgar B. Davis and Seton Medical Center Williamson. She speaks English.
Dr. Emily Sandbach has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Emily Sandbach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.
Dr. Mamatha Bollineni
Austin, TX 0.93 mi15
Dr. James Coughlin
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Austin, TX 0.94 mi28
Dr. Olubusayo Obayan
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Austin, TX 1.97 mi