Dr. Emmanuel Asare MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Roslyn Heights, NY

• Good
  • Bad

November 25th, 2014
Their concern, care and time spent with me, afterwards.

November 6th, 2013
Advanced Cosmetic Surgery
Amazing customer service and an optimal experience obtained as a result of the vast number of professionalism displayed to assure me the outcome I am expecting

October 1st, 2013
Former Patient
I remember walking into Dr. Asare office back in 1999(i believe) and how comfortable I felt. When I met him, I was even more comfortable and felt like he was a Dr. I could trust. Dr. Asare is not only a good Dr,but he is kind and he cares about his patients.He didn't sugar coat anything with me and even tough I hated to hear,"you need to lose some weight"I really appreciated it cause it was for my own good. His staff and workers were excellent and it's not the same with out them. It really broke my heart when he left to go into another part of the medical field and I thank god to have known him and there is none like him. God bless you Dr. Asare

August 13th, 2013
Tummy tuck
I recently went to a family gathering with my family. I looked around at all the females at the gathering.I looked at their tummys. I was so pleased with the results of my tummy tuck. I look more great compared to all the other women. Thank you for a nice job. I feel very good about my appearence.

July 16th, 2013
Love for What he Does
I had a major problem with gynecomastia as a 17 year old. About to go off to college. I explained my problem to Dr. Asare and not only did he help me, but he went out of his way to make sure that, at the end, I was happy. The surgery was perfectly done. I am truly glad I did it, more importantly, I'm glad Dr. Asare did it.

July 5th, 2013
My ideal doctor
I scheduled an appointment for a consultation. I noticed the professionalism of the office as soon as I walked in the doors. The person that greeted me was very warm, friendly, professional, personable and had excellent customer service. Completing the forms was simple and I was quickly taken in the back to visit with Dr. Asare within 10 minutes of my arrival. Dr. Emmanuel Asare really took the time to talk with me, he explained his background and then explained the procedure for which I was seeking. I was really nervous about talking with someone concerning my issue but Dr. Asare made me feel very comfortable. I did not feel rushed and all my questions were answered. After consulting with Dr. Asare I had a financial consultation with Juliana and the conversation was just as pleasant. As I work with my calendar to schedule my proceed I feel very confident that I have chosen the right doctor.

June 13th, 2013
Totally good
It was good overall. I would have liked the doctor to have been more detailed about the actual procedure.

June 5th, 2013
Lipo procedure
My smart lipo experience was truly made as easy and as comfortable an experience then I ever could have imagined. Everyone was so pleasant & caring not because it was their job but because they truly cared, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

May 8th, 2013
High-end operation
I felt that Dr. Asare and his staff were wonderful and knowledgeable. They made me feel very comfortable and on the day of my procedure, they took real good care of me. First class operation.

April 26th, 2013
Efficient service
Wonderful. The staff and doctors are so welcoming and friendly. The service was so efficient and makes you very comfortable to be there.

April 17th, 2013
Feeling good. Looking good.
I can only imagine one day I will leave from the offices of advanced cosmetic sugery of new york a brand new person physically and mentally because when you feel good about your apperance you feel good about yourself.

March 1st, 2013
Worth it!
It's been over a year since my smartlipo procedure. Doctor Asare listens to what your goal is and did a wonderful job. Staff is friendly. during the procedure i didnt feel uncomfortable. I would recommend him. Thank you Doctor Emmanuel Asare!