A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Fantone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fantone
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fantone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Fantone, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fantone graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel J Fantone MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel J. Fantone practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Fantone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Fantone practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.