A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Lat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Lat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Lat, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Lat graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Lat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Alina Lat MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel A. Lat practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Lat has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmanuel Lat practices Plastic Surgery near Paramus, NJ.
See Paramus Surgeons.