A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Weiss, Cardiologist, Cardiovascular Medicine, Prevention is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Weiss, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Michael Weiss FACC and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel M. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Weiss practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Internists and Clifton Cardiologists.