A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Weiss, Cardiologist, Cardiovascular Medicine, Prevention is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Weiss, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel Michael Weiss FACC and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel M. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emmanuel Weiss practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Internists and Clifton Cardiologists.