A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Enrique Carino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Enrique Carino is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Enrique Carino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carino graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Carino has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Enrique Carino MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Enrique Carino practice?
- Dr. Enrique Carino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Enrique Carino practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.